Hello,

To all that utilize legal services especially in the Irvine, Ca area please be aware of Debra Grimaila, Attorney at Law. She overcharges for her services, charges for services that you do not approve and essentially looks to make as much money as possible even if her actions border on being unethical.

Her website states that she can litigate with cost effective strategies. But all she manages to accomplish is anger the people she works with including the judges and clients and hike up her invoices and in the end having nothing to show for it.

She is also condescending, rude and unprofessional when working with her and is not willing to listen to anything her clients have to say.

You should avoid doing business with the person as much as possible.

Had an Experience with Debra Gramaila?

Comments

Don't hire her , she will drain your bank account and do nothing for you , she will promise you that you have a strong case just to get money out of you , DON'T BE FOOLED !!!!

I am awaiting response from California Bar Association regarding my experience with Debra Gramilia, once I receive their response I will fully expose my experience with this attorney....It will be an eye opener.

I recently had a terrible experience with Debra Grimalia. I have filed a formal complaint with California Bar Association and will do whatever I can to assist those thinking of utilizing her SERVICES..I can attest that other posts regarding her attorney practices are right on.Stay away from this one

to Anonymous Augusta, Georgia, United States #801752

I too have filed a complaint with California Bar Association.This woman is too much...

to Anonymous #869379

I will be calling the california bar association .This lady is the worst attorney ever.

I will also be filling a lawsuit to recuperate some of my fees.

Debra didn't do anything about my case, she bill me thousands of dollars and every time we met or spoked over the phone she would always do the talking.Debra is unprofessional, rude and unethical , please stay away from this gal.

I hired her to help me with a Real Estate issue and she charged me thousands of dollars and did little to nothing! Avoid her like the plague!

Torrance, California, United States #681054

Hit the nail on the head with that comment about condescending, rude, and unprofessional!